Ronimix has a fleet of ground in-line pumps that support our on-site volumetric concrete mixers. We supply our in-line concrete pump hire service to private individuals, builders, developers, large contractors and anyone who needs to move concrete EASILY and FAST!
Our in-line pumps are able to place small and large amounts of concrete, mess-free, in hard to reach or awkward places, especially where a concrete mixer or other large vehicles are unable to get direct access or where the environment may easily be damaged by our concrete delivery equipment.
Traditional wheelbarrowing concrete is slow and labour intensive, with 1m³ of concrete needing 25-wheelbarrow loads. Our concrete in-line pumping service delivers a fast 20m³ of concrete per hour!
Our in-line pumps are crewed by experienced and helpful operatives who lay pipes up to 60 meters in length, round and through buildings, up or down stairs and ramps and around other obstacles. Flowing ready-mix concrete to your specification can then be directed through the pipes to the exact location it is required.
Getting a Quote, How to Order and Other Important Information
- Call us on 0800 998 1926 / 01992 714 677 to get your quote
- Our quotes are based upon quantity of concrete in m³ and concrete strength mix type
- Use our m³ concrete/screed calculator to work out your concrete or screed quantity and our Concrete Mix Type Table to identify your concrete strength mix type
- Alternatively call our friendly office staff on 0800 998 1926 / 01992 714 677 to work out your required concrete quantity and we will advise on concrete strength mix type
- When placing your order we shall ask you the following questions to help us make your delivery effective and efficient:
(a) what quantity and mix of concrete do you want?
(b) is there good access to your site and is there sufficient parking room?
(c) what sort of hard standing do you have?
(b) how will you be off loading the vehicle … do you need the use of our concrete pumping service ?
(d) what is your name and telephone contact number?
(e) what is the delivery address?
(f) what is your delivery date?
(g) how are you paying … by credit/debit card?
CAUTION FOR EVERYONE HANDLING CEMENTITIOUS MATERIAL
Fresh cementitious material can cause serious burns to skin and eyes as well as skin disease and dermatitis. DO NOT swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Immediately wash off any fresh cementitious material from skin and thoroughly wash out any affected eyes. If swallowed do not induce vomiting but seek immediate medical advice. Wear protective clothing (goggles, gloves, impervious boots, trousers and long sleeved clothing). Immediately remove any clothing or other item saturated with cementitious material and wash thoroughly before reuse. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist or in case of doubt.
MAKE SURE EVERYONE HANDLING OR COMING INTO CONTACT WITH FRESH CEMENTITIOUS MATERIAL RECEIVES THIS WARNING AND INFORMATION